– Over time moss, algae, dirt and grime build up on all outside surfaces with our jetwash and high pressure rotary cleaning equipment we can remove all this leaving them all fresh and looking like new.
– Block paving will be covered with dry kiln sand and brushed in to refill all joints after this has been washed.
– Re-Sealing can be carried out to protect your surfaces and prolong its life and minimise maintenance, enhancing the colour of the surface also to help protect from stains and to slow down the growth of algae and moss. This is available in a matt or satin finish.
– Decking can get very slippery with the buildup of algae and dirt we can wash this away making it safer to walk on and bringing back the natural colour of the wood. This also can be restained, sealed or left natural.
– Natural stone cleaning and sealing
Hotels, Pubs, Restaurants, Shops and Factories, Sports centres, Tennis courts, Public buildings
First impressions count to your customers, at Paving & Wall Cleaners we know how important this is; whether it’s a freshen up or a full deep clean we can improve your reputation.
Listed below is a few areas of which we clean:
– Entrance steps and forecourts
– Car parks, walls, kerbs, walkways and shop fronts (including chewing gum removal)
– Children’s play areas, outside seating areas and smoking areas
– Rear of kitchens, bin and waste areas, hygiene cleaning and loading bays
– End of tenancy cleaning, builders end of works cleaning
– Cleaning of old to match new on extension work
– Out of hours cleaning